COME AND WORK WITH US
DEEP LEARNING RESEARCH
Deep Learning Research Scientist (m/f)
- You will work in our research team to extend the capabilities of neural networks applied to video understanding and common sense reasoning.
- You will perform research on recurrent networks, attention policies, multi-task learning and scaling up training.
- You will present your work at top international conferences and journals in the area, such as NIPS, ICLR, CVPR, PAMI.
- You will help define and shape a research agenda at the forefront of Deep Learning and AI.
- You completed your PhD or MSc and had significant exposure to Deep Learning. Ideally you have already published papers at high-profile conferences.
- You have extensive knowledge of Python, as well as Tensorflow, Theano or similar DL frameworks.
- You have very strong communication skills.
- You don’t mind getting your hands dirty to solve difficult technical problems.
- You are passionate about Artificial Intelligence and believe that it is the most transformative technology that currently exists.
- You think big and want take part in defining the future of AI and Deep Learning.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in a great engineering-focused startup.
- Work with some of the leading Deep Learning experts.
- Stay on top of DL research and publish and attend tech conferences all around the globe.
- A stimulating environment with scientific reading groups, the latest and best hardware for DL, and problems at the forefront of DL research.